Data protection is very important to us!
The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously when using this website. Below you will be informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit this website and use the services offered there.
1. information on personal data
(1) Personal data are individual details which refer to a person or which are suitable for establishing a relationship to a person, e.g. name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank details, etc. Personal data may therefore be used to infer the identity of a person. Under certain circumstances, personal data can be used to infer the identity of a person.
(2) Service provider according to § 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and responsible body according to Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) and Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO) is:
Kiel-Marketing e.V. / GmbH
2. data subject rights
In connection with our processing of your data, you have the following rights:
(1) Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO about the processing of your personal data by us regarding the purpose of processing, categories of data processed, recipients or categories of recipients, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection to processing, right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, if applicable, information about the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making and, if applicable, information about guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in the event of transfer to a third country or international organizations;
(2) Right to rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data without undue delay pursuant to Art. 16 GSGVO.
(3) Right to erasure of stored personal data pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if consent given has been revoked and there is no other legal basis, if objection to processing has been lodged and the data may no longer be processed pursuant to Art. 21 (1) or (2) DSGVO may no longer be processed, if the data have been processed unlawfully, if erasure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or if the data have been collected in relation to services offered by an information society pursuant to Art. 8 (1) DSGVO. This does not apply if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
(4) Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO if you dispute the accuracy of the data (and for the period necessary to verify the accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you object to erasure and request restriction of use instead, if we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you object to processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds outweigh your legitimate grounds;
(5) Right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21(2) DSGVO (if the data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing) or pursuant to Art. 21(1) DSGVO (if the processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6(1) sentence 1 e) or f) DSGVO, on grounds relating to your particular situation, unless we have compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims). For more information on the right to object, please also see section 17. below;
(6) Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or also to transfer it to another controller;
(7) Right to revoke consent given at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO. The revocation has the consequence that we may no longer carry out the data processing for the future from the time of the revocation. Cf. also section 18. below;
(8) Right to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. The supervisory authority responsible for us can be found under point 3. above. The right of appeal is without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
(9) All requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to info(at)kiel-sailing-city.de or to the address mentioned under point 1, paragraph 2.
3. supervisory authority
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein,
Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel,
Tel.: +49 431 988-1200, Fax: +49 431 988-1223
4. storage of access data
(1) Each time our website is accessed, access data is stored in a log file on our provider's server.
(2) This data record consists, for example, of your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the amount of files transferred and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used, and the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) This data is collected for technical reasons. An evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without personal reference (visitor numbers and page popularity). Deletion takes place automatically after 14 days at the latest.
5. collection of personal data during informative use
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise transmit information to us, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data mentioned under 6.2a, which your browser transmits in order to technically enable you to visit the website.
(2) When using the website, so-called cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (in this case, we), certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their only purpose here is to make the Internet offering as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (temporary use)
- Third-party cookies (from third-party providers)
- Flash cookies (permanent use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. These store the necessary data regardless of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is that the data processing enables us to carry out statistical evaluations regarding the use of our website and to optimize our internet offers for the users.
Use of the retargeting technology of MediaMath
This website uses the retargeting technology of the company MediaMath Inc ("MediaMath"). This function is used to present interest-based advertisements to website visitors as part of the MediaMath advertising network. The browser of the website visitor stores so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which make it possible to recognize the visitor when he or she visits websites that belong to the MediaMath advertising network. On these pages, the visitor may then be presented with advertisements that relate to content that the visitor has previously viewed on websites that use MediaMath's retargeting technology. According to its own information, MediaMath does not collect any personal data during this process.
If you still do not wish to use this retargeting function, you can deactivate it. Please note that the deactivation has to be done separately for each browser or for each end device using one of the following methods:
- Through the AdChoices-Icon on the advertising banner
- Through http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- Directly at MediaMath under „Opt-Out“ here: http://www.mediamath.com/de/datenschutzrichtlinie/
- With mobile Apps with the App „AppChoices“: http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices
6. use of functions of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary information is possible, this is marked accordingly.
(2) Bei Ihrer Kontaktaufnahme mit dem Diensteanbieter per E-Mail oder über das Kontaktformular wird Ihre E-Mail-Adresse und, falls Sie dies angeben, Ihr Name und Ihre Telefonnummer von uns gespeichert, um Ihre Fragen zu beantworten.
7. contact form
On our website, you have the option of sending us an encrypted e-mail with your request using the "Contact" form. Here you can, for example, ask questions about our company, our products or our services.
In order to process your request, we ask you to enter personal data in our input mask. This includes your name as well as your e-mail address and further information such as the subject of your inquiry and your message text. In addition to the mandatory fields, you can also provide additional information. Optionally, you can enter your address and/or telephone number. This information enables us to respond to your request in detail. The communication of the data you provide in this context is expressly on a voluntary basis.
The personal data provided to us from your above-mentioned details as well as the time of contact will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you provide them when contacting us - in particular, the processing of your request. The information you provide will only be used to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. Excluded from this are - if it is necessary to fulfill your request - partner companies of Kiel-Marketing GmbH / Kiel-Marketing e.V..
These can be, for example: Our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners. Provided that there are no legal storage obligations, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed.The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest is that we need your data to process or respond to your communication.
8. liability for contents
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care.
However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages under the general laws according to § 7 paragraph 1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obligated as a service provider to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general laws remain unaffected.
However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. If we become aware of such infringements, we will remove this content immediately.
9. liability for links
Our pages may contain links to external third-party websites over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent control of the contents of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
10. data security
We secure our website and other systems through appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, however, complete protection against all dangers is not possible.Our website uses the industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for encryption. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal information over the Internet. You can tell whether encrypted transmission is taking place by the closed key/lock symbol in your browser display.
11. passing on of data
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties,
- if you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 a) DSGOV;
- if the disclosure is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) DSGVO;
- if we are legally obligated to disclose the data within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 c) DSGVO;
- if the disclosure of the data is in the public interest as defined in Art. 6 (1) e) DSGVO; or;
- if the disclosure of the data is necessary for the protection of our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 f) DSGVO, unless your interests in the protection of your data override these interests.
12. statistical evaluation by Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics only with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
The IP address transmitted by the user's browser is not merged with other data from Google.You as a user can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. Users can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to the use of the online offer to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of our website to their full extent. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. To prevent the collection by Universal Analytics across different devices, you must perform the opt-out on all systems used.Please note here that if you delete the cookies in your browser settings, this may result in the opt-out cookie also being deleted and may have to be reactivated by you.
"For more information about Google's use of data for advertising purposes, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google's websites: www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/ ("Data Use by Google When You Use Our Partners' Websites or Apps"), www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads ("Data Use for Advertising Purposes"), www.google.de/settings/ads ("Manage Information Google Uses to Show You Ads") and www.google.com/ads/preferences/ ("Determine What Ads Google Shows You").
13. DoubleClick by Google
This is the case, for example, when a user sees a DoubleClick ad and later uses the same browser to visit the advertiser's website and make a purchase. According to Google, DoubleClick cookies do not contain any personal information. Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with Google's server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider learns your IP address and stores it. You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular the suppression of third-party cookies means that you will not receive any ads from third-party providers; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain www.googleadservices.com are blocked, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, with this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the self-regulatory campaign "About Ads" via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, whereby this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently deactivating them in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin,, e) by means of appropriate cookie settings. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer in full. For more information on DoubleClick by Google, please visit https://www.google.de/doubleclick and on data protection at Google in general: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Alternatively, you can visit the website of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) at http://www.networkadvertising.org.
If you would like to receive the Kiel-Marketing newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the specified e-mail address and that you agree to receive the newsletter.To ensure a consensual newsletter dispatch, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure.
In the course of this, the potential recipient allows himself to be included in a distribution list. Subsequently, the user is given the opportunity to confirm the registration in a legally secure manner by means of a confirmation e-mail. Only if the confirmation is made, the address is actively included in the distribution list. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and offers. Kiel-Marketing uses the E-Marketing Suite of the Wilken Software Group as newsletter software.
The newsletters of Kiel-Marketing contain so-called tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is a miniature graphic that is embedded in such e-mails that are sent in HTML format to enable log file recording and log file analysis. This allows a statistical evaluation of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns. Based on the embedded tracking pixel, Kiel-Marketing may see if and when an e-mail was opened by a data subject, and which links in the e-mail were called up by the data subject. Accordingly, the interactions in the newsletter create profiles according to the interests and preferences of the data subject.
Such personal data collected via the tracking pixels contained in the newsletters will be stored, processed and evaluated by the controller in order to optimize the newsletter dispatch and to better adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the data subject.These personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. Data subjects are entitled at any time to revoke the separate declaration of consent given in this regard via the double opt-in procedure. After revocation, this personal data will be deleted by the controller. The Kiel-Marketing automatically regards a withdrawal from the receipt of the newsletter as a revocation.
15. use of social media
We use websites in social networks to communicate with customers, interested parties and users active there and to be able to inform them about us. Where applicable, the possibility is given to share individual pages in social networks using share buttons. Via these plugins, data (including personal data) may reach external providers such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and be used by them. Kiel-Marketing itself does not collect personal data by means of social media plugins or information about their use. In order to prevent data from reaching the network providers without the active involvement of the user, Kiel-Marketing uses the data protection-friendly Shariff solution in its website.
With this technology, a direct connection between the user and the external social media provider only takes place when the user actively clicks on one of the buttons. Only then can data be transmitted to the external provider and stored there. The external provider then receives the information that the corresponding subpage of our online offering has been accessed. For this purpose, the user does not need to have an account with this provider or be logged in there. If the user is logged in to the external provider, this data is directly assigned to the user account with the external provider.
If the Facebook plug in is followed by a click, this is activated and your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. If you follow the links while visiting our website and are logged in to Facebook via your personal user account, the information that you have visited our website will be forwarded to Facebook. Facebook can assign the visit to the website to your account. This information is transmitted to Facebook and stored there. To prevent this, you must log out of your Facebook account before clicking on the link.
The functions assigned to the links by Facebook, in particular the transmission of information and user data, are not activated by visiting our website, but only by clicking on the plug-in. For this purpose, a cookie is set by Facebook when you visit our website, which enables interest-based advertising by means of a pseudonymous cookie ID and on the basis of the pages you visit. As a Facebook member, you can deactivate the retargeting cookie via this link: https://www.facebook.com/index.php?next=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fsettings%2F%3Ftab%3Dads
It is possible that user data will be processed outside the area of the European Union in the process. This could result in risks for users because, for example, the enforceability of their own rights may be more difficult.
Furthermore, user data may be processed for analysis purposes. In this way, profiles can be created from the usage behavior and interests of the users derived from this. These profiles can be used, for example, to place advertisements within and outside the platforms that are likely to correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies may be stored on the users' computers, in which the usage behavior, the users' interests and/or also the length of stay are stored.
The processing of the users' personal data is based on our legitimate interests in effective information of the users and communication with the users pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f.) DSGVO. If the users are asked by the respective providers of the networks for consent to the aforementioned data processing, the legal basis of the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a.).
Furthermore, we also use content or service offers of third-party providers within our online offer on the basis of our legitimate interests (i.e. interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offer within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f.) DSGVO) in order to integrate their content and services, such as videos.
In the case of requests for information and the assertion of user rights, we point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the respective providers. Only the providers have access to the relevant user data and can directly take appropriate measures and provide specific information.For a detailed description of the respective processing and the opt-out options, please refer to the information of the providers linked below.
- Facebook (Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland).
According to Facebook, only an anonymized IP address is stored in Germany.
Facebook is also used by us, in addition to presenting information and news about our group of companies, to evaluate the Insights service. This is done on the basis of joint responsibility, about which further information is provided below:
Shared responsibility: Vereinbarung über gemeinsame Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten
Alternatively, you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. If you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Use of YouTube
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube site operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
On our pages, functions of the service Instagram are integrated. These functions are offered by Instagram Inc, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA integrated. If you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Instagram. The use is in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
We use the technical platform and services of Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103 U.S.A. for the short message service offered. The responsible party for the data processing of persons living outside the United States is Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2 D02 AX07, Ireland.
We would like to point out that you use the Twitter short message service offered here and its functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. sharing, rating).
1. data processed by Twitter:
We have no influence on the type and scope of the data processed by Twitter, the type of processing and use or the transfer of this data to third parties. We also have no effective control options in this respect.
With the use of Twitter, your personal data is collected, transferred, stored, disclosed and used by Twitter Inc. and thereby transferred to and stored and used in the United States, Ireland and any other country in which Twitter Inc. does business, regardless of your place of residence.
On the one hand, Twitter processes the data you voluntarily enter, such as your name and user name, e-mail address, telephone number, or the contacts in your address book when you upload or synchronize it.
On the other hand, Twitter also evaluates the content you share to determine what topics you are interested in, stores and processes confidential messages that you send directly to other users, and can determine your location using GPS data, wireless network information, or your IP address in order to send you advertising or other content.
Twitter Inc. may use analysis tools such as Twitter Analytics or Google Analytics for evaluation purposes. We have no influence on the use of such tools by Twitter Inc. and were not informed about such potential use. If tools of this type are used by Twitter Inc., we have neither commissioned this nor approved or otherwise supported it in any way. Also, the data obtained during the analysis will not be made available to him. Only certain non-personal information about tweet activity, such as the number of profile or link clicks by a particular tweet, is visible to us. Moreover, we have no way to prevent or turn off the use of such tools on his Twitter account. Finally, Twitter also receives information when you view content, for example, even if you have not created an account.
You have options for restricting the processing of your data in the general settings of your Twitter account and under the item "Privacy and security". In addition, you can restrict Twitter's access to contact and calendar data, photos, location data, etc. on mobile devices (smartphones, tablet computers) in the settings options there. However, this depends on the operating system used. More information on these points is available on the following Twitter support pages:
You can find out about the possibility of viewing your own data on Twitter here:https://support.twitter.com/articles/20172711#
Information about the inferences Twitter makes about you can be found here:
Information on the available personalization and privacy setting options can be found here (with further references): https://twitter.com/personalization
Furthermore, you have the option of using the Twitter privacy form or the archive requests information anzufordern:https://support.twitter.com/forms/privacy https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170320#
16. use of Google Maps
17. data protection during applications and the application process
Kiel-Marketing collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application process. For this purpose, we cooperate with the online service FEL, which distributes the job advertisements of Kiel-Marketing GmbH/e.V. in various application portals. FEL receives access to applicant data and forwards it to Kiel-Marketing. There is an ADV between FEL and Kiel-Marketing.
The processing may also be carried out electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant sends the relevant application documents to the controller electronically, for example by e-mail or via a web form located on the website. If the controller concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions.
If the controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after the notification of the rejection decision, unless other legitimate interests of the controller prevent such deletion. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
18. duration of the storage of personal data
Your data will be stored by us for as long as it is needed for the respective purposes on which the processing is based. Beyond that, we only store data insofar as we are legally obligated to do so, e.g. due to statutory retention obligations.
19. information on the right to object
An objection to the processing of personal data concerning you, on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) (data processing for public interest) or (f) (data processing for legitimate interests based on a balance of interests) is possible at any time in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO. In the event of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed unless compelling legitimate grounds for the processing are demonstrated which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.Please address your objection to the e-mail address:
20. information on the right of revocation
If you have given us consent to the processing of personal data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Of course, this also applies to declarations of consent given to us before May 25, 2018 (before the DSGVO applies). The revocation of consent can always only be valid for the future. The lawfulness of the processing is not retroactively eliminated by a revocation.
Please address your revocation by e-mail address: datenschutz(at)kiel-marketing.de
Data protection officer
If you have any data protection questions, please feel free to contact our data protection officer at: datenschutz(at)kiel-marketing.de